Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Dear Santa Claus,

I have been very good this year, as you'll probably noticed.

So if it's not too much to ask, for Christmas, I would like to have the most wonderful gift: I want you to realize my dream!

I would like to attend a female bodybuilding contest, where competitors would be real monsters. Each of them would be doped on steroids to death and would have huge, manly muscles . Nothing more feminine would remain on their body, except, of course, their sublime face, who would smile to me whereas they would show me their monstrous muscles ...

Of course, my dick would become monstrous too, and I would spend all my time jerking off like crazy!

I join to this letter a drawing which will allow you to understand everything.

Thank you!
Ozzy

3 comments:

  1. Cher Père Noël

    J'ai été très sage, cette année, comme tu l'auras sans doute remarqué.

    Alors, si ce n'est pas trop te demander, pour Noël, j'aimerais avoir le plus merveilleux des cadeaux: je veux que tu réalises mon rêve!

    Je voudrais assister à un concours de Body Building féminin, où les compétitrices seraient de vrais monstres. Chacune d'elles serait dopée aux stéroïdes jusqu'à en crever et aurait donc d'énormes muscles viriles et masculins. Plus rien de féminin ne subsisterait sur leur corps, à part, bien sur, leur sublime visage, qui me sourirait tandis qu'elles me montreraient leurs monstrueux muscles...

    Bien sur, ma bite deviendrait monstrueuse elle aussi, et je passerais mon temps à me branler comme un fou!

    Je te joins un dessin qui te permettra de tout comprendre.

    Merci!

    Ozzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are alone in your wish. In case we don't get it, at least we have your drawing, which is the next best thing!

    Merry Christmas to you as well and thanks for all of the awesome drawings and stories you contributed during the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Reason. You are not alone in your wish. Instead of jerking like crazy, I would imagine the top 3 FBBs in my wanking list: Yaxeni Oriquen, Debi Laszewski and Heather Armbrust each taking turn flexing their monstrous muscles, riding me cowgirl style and make me cum until I'm completely dried up.

    ReplyDelete