Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The s"pec"tacular Colette

How to speak about female virility without mentioning Colette Guimond?.

As it is impossible that you do not know her, I'm not going to insult you by introduce her...

I simply chose a small sample of this incredible video where for one hour, Colette, naked, performs the poses requested by the cameraman, that we can hear moaning with pleasure...

This movie has always wildly excited me: I always have the sensation by looking at it of an incredible, almost secret document, reserved for an audience of insiders: the biggest muscular woman in the world! A true freak...

It's like in the movie "The Ring": This video can kill, of happiness! Or drive crazy at the sight of this incredible male to burst body...

In this video, Colette seems to be a bit strange, by performing all those poses... I imagine she may be a little drugged by the cameraman, who can satisfy his strangest desires: "Go, Colette Show me your big muscles! One more time! Your thighs now: shake them!"

I also imagine what a crazy pleasure it would be to have Colette for one hour, and to be able to do her all that I want...

Look at those pecs! I want to touch them, to lick them, to caress them for hours...

4 comments:

  1. Comment parler de virilité féminine sans parler de Colette Guimond?.

    Comme il est impossible que vous ne la connaissiez pas, je ne vais pas vous faire l'affront de vous la présenter...

    J'ai simplement choisi un petit extrait de cette incroyable vidéo où, pendant une heure, Colette, nue, exécute les poses demandées par le caméraman, qu'on entend gémir de plaisir...

    Cette vidéo m'a toujours follement excitée; j'ai toujours la sensation en la regardant d'un document incroyable, presque secret, réservé à un public d'initiés: la plus grosse femme musclée du monde! Un véritable phénomène de foire...

    C'est un peu comme dans le film "The Ring": cette vidéo peut tuer de bonheur! Ou rendre fou, à la vue de cet incroyable corps masculin à en crever...

    Dans cette vidéo, Colette à l'air d'être un peu étrange, en exécutant toutes ces poses... Je l'imagine peut être un peu droguée par le caméraman, qui peut ainsi assouvir ses désirs les plus étranges: "Allez, Colette! Montre moi des gros muscles! Encore! Tes cuisses, maintenant: remue les!"

    J'imagine aussi quel plaisir de fou se serait de disposer de Colette pendant une heure, et pouvoir lui faire tout ce que je veux...

    Regardez moi ces pectoraux! Je veux les toucher, les lécher, les caresser pendant des heures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sexiest woman on the planet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go on for hours how this woman has changed my life. we exchanged emailed, and explained to me that my feeling are completely normal and not weird. After realizing there are millions of men like me, I now can accept myself as a normal red blooded man just like breathing oxygen, although very sensitive and sometimes out of control Colette understands what it means for me to need, at least I don't feel weird about it any more. Thanks Colette, if my wife understood she would thank you to.

      Delete
  3. L. O. L. WHY THE HELL IS THIS FUCKIN SHIT STILL ON THE DAMN INTERNET?! GOD DAMNED WEB BULLS SHITS NEVER GOES AWAY. SHITS HEADS. FUCK YOU.

    ReplyDelete