Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first time with Denise

I would like to tell you this true story, and share personnal memories…

Let's start with the begining: when I was a kid, at about 12 years old, I discovered the wonderful world of female muscle, by covers of the magazine, with women like Tonya Knight, Cory Everson, or Anja Schreiner...

At this time, a few time later, I've started to buy those mags, and to collect pics of those godesses of muscle... I was so fascinated by them! I used to collect all of those pics of them in a notebook, without really understand the effects they had on me, and why..

Of course, I was the only one who knew the existence of this notebook, I was hiding it consciensously... I dedicated pages just for some of those extraordinary women, like Lenda Murray, Kim Chizevsky or Debbie Muggli... It was like collecting stickers!
Among this holy book, there were several pages exclusively for Denise Rutkowsky... I was spending hours watching them, until that night...

To be really honest, at this time, she was kind of a ... model, to me! An example! I've even dreamed of being her! Quite strange, no? I've wanted to be a muscular woman! Denise Rutkowski! I dont think I was crazy or something, but I've often dreamed about the fact of beeing her... I was wondered how it would be to be sooo muscular and sexy... When I was her, I spent all my time to flex and touch my muscles... I felt sexy, powerful and incredibly special... I walked among other people, on the street or on the beach, and everybody was looking at me...
I didn’t really understand the meaning of this, nor the effect she had on me, but it was like this... Of course, I knew nothing about sex, excitation or anything, I was too young...

So, for the young boy I was, it was a few evenings was happening something strange, that I did not understand: when I looked at her, something new happened in my underpants (yes, i was sleeping in underpants)...

One night, without really understood what I was doing, my hand slipped under my underpants, and started to caress my penis... I was watching that pic of her in particulary: one of the 1993 Jan Tana, that she won...


She was facing me, with her yellow bikini, her huuuge muscles, and she was smilling... I was sure she was looking at me, and only me, and said "So, little boy, do you see what a woman can be? Do you like my muscles? I'm sure you do... Forget the others women, I'm the woman of your life!" And, suddenly, I felt an extraordinary feeling, like I've never felt before: an orgasm! Hard to describe it: warmth, humidity, pleasure... Wow! It was the first time I masturbate, and ejaculate! What a shock!

When I opened my eyes, I didn't know what to think... What was happening to me? Where did this strange liquid come from? And, of course, what was this extraordinary sensation? A few minutes later, when I finally realized what I did, I was feeling a little ashamed, I must say.... My first ejaculation was while I watching a pic of a female body builder: Denise Rutkowski!

I was so troubled that I decided to stop watching her for a few time, but I couldn't do this for a long time: she had enchanted me, I was under her power! So, a few night later, I decided to reattempt the experience... While I watched the same pic, I've try to do the same thing I did a few evenings before, but this time, being conscious... And one more time, the same pleasure! I realized at this time that my entire life will be dedicated to those unreal women, who could give me this wonderful pleasure...

Denise, Denise, Denise...

Thanks for reading me!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, don't remember my first female muscle fantasy, but I guess it also started pretty young. She is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i had fantasy of becoming denise also but my dream invoved body swapping with her. like in a sci fi movie a scientist invented a machine that gave me her sexy but very muscular female body while she now occupied my male but much weaker body.we both kept our same minds and voices so wen ispoke in her body my own male voice stil came out/great fun.

    ReplyDelete