Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back to LH-Art with Annie

Yes, after a few time, I'm back to LH-Art.

If you're member, you may see 12 new sketches, made just for this site, including this one:


I' ve started the adventures of a new character, Annie, who is a mix between Little Annie Ample and Little Annie Fanny.

Annie is a lovely teen, obsessed by muscles since her younger age. She always wanted to be the most muscular!

Of course, she doesn't have boobs, just big, bulging, sexy pecs... So, she doesn't understand why she should have to cover her chest and so, she is often topless, showing us her marvelous pecs...

I will also post sketches of Annie on this blog.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Ozzy, I am a member at LH-Art and have seen your Annie pics and I loved them, seeing such a small young girl with muscles is really cool. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be lifted up by someone so small, maybe you could have a picture of Annie lifting up a huge man much bigger than her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding pic! I find your artwork very inspiring to get better at making my own art. Great to hear you are back contributing for LHArt. To be honest, I'm a member, but haven't bothered checking for updates in ages, but now I can't get over there fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice words.

    I will probably do another sketches with Annie as a child, and why not while she's lifting someone...

    ReplyDelete