Saturday, April 24, 2010

Marja Lehtonen


Marja, Marja, Marja...

Probably one of the women about whom I most dreamed...

What she can excite me! It is really incredible... The simple view of one of her monstrous biceps is enough to give me an incredible hard-on!

I remember the first time I saw her... My dick became crazy, completely out of control! And since that day, it's still the same thing... She really drives me crazy!

She's one of the few women on earth I could die for... No, not really, but almost! Let's say I would probably die of pleasure if I could spend a night with her...



When I purchased this DVD, my head litteraly exploded, like my underwear... The first seconds of this film, when she walks on the street, were enough to blow my mind...

I could speak of her for hours! And I probably will...

No comments:

Post a Comment